China's land cover dataset includes five products:
1) Glc2000.glc2000 china.asc is a Chinese subset of global land cover data based on SPOT4 remote sensing data developed by glc2000 project. The data name is glc2000.glc2000 China regional land cover data is directly cut from global coverage data. Please refer to http://www-gvm.jrc.it/glc2000/defaultglc2000.htm for its data description
2) IGBP ﹣ LUCC ﹣ 1km ﹣ china.asc, the Chinese subset of global land cover data based on AVHRR remote sensing data supported by igbp-dis, the data name is igbpdis; the preparation of igbpdis data, using USGS method, uses AVHRR data from April 1992 to March 1992 to develop 1km resolution global land cover data, The classification system adopts the classification system developed by IGBP, and divides the world into 17 categories. Its development is based on continents. The maximum synthetic NDVI data of avhrr12 months were used
3) MODIS ﹣ LUCC ﹣ 1km ﹣ China ﹣ 2001.asc, MODIS land cover data product China subset, the data name is MODIS; MODIS China regional land cover data is directly cut from the global coverage data, and its data description please refer to http://edcdaac.usgs.gov/modis/mod12q1v4.asp.
4. UMD ﹣ LUCC ﹣ 1km ﹣ china.asc is a Chinese subset of global land cover data based on AVHRR data produced by the University of Maryland. The data name is UMD. After recombining the suggested data matrix, UMD carries out the global land cover classification with the method of classification tree. Its purpose is to build a data with higher precision than the past data. The classification system adopts IGBP classification scheme to a great extent.
5) WESTDC · LUCC · 1km · china.asc, the land cover data of 1:100000 in 2000 organized and implemented by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, was merged and transformed into vector grid (area maximum method). Finally, the national 1km land use data product was obtained, with the data name of WESTDC. WESTDC China regional land cover data is based on the results of the 1:100000 land resource survey conducted by the Chinese Academy of Sciences, which is divided into different areas according to the county, and combined with the vector grid transformation (area maximum method). Finally, the national land use data products are obtained. Adopt the classification system of resources and environment of Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2: Data format: ArcView GIS ASCII
3: Grid parameters:
4: Projection parameters:
25 00 0.000 /* 1st standard parallel
47 00 0.000 /* 2nd standard parallel
105 00 0.000 /* central meridian
0 0 0.000 /* latitude of projection's origin
0.00000 /* false easting (meters)
0.00000 /* false northing (meters)
|collect time||2000/01/01 - 2000/12/31|
|data size||25.0 MB|
Using the method of USGS, using the AVHRR data from April 1992 to March 1992, the global land cover data with a resolution of 1km is developed. The classification system adopts the classification system developed by IGBP, and divides the world into 17 categories. Its development is based on continents
Data set quality control through strict manual audit
©Copyright 2005-2020. Northwest Institute of Eco-Environment and Resources, CAS.
Donggang West Road 320, Lanzhou, Gansu, China (730000)